Building Insurance

Whether it is a home or flat that you let out, a holiday apartment you escape to during the year or the house you call your home, every building you own needs to be properly insured to protect you from the financial consequences of disasters such as fires, floods, landslides and explosions.

You should insure your property for the total amount it would cost to rebuild the structure if it were destroyed and remember that these costs go up all the time so it’s also a good idea to review your needs and cover every year.